- Analytical chemistry
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Biological chemistry
- Inorganic chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Physical and theoretical chemistry
Please visit Faculty for more information.
- The Centre for Atmospheric Chemistry was the first university based center of its kind anywhere. Facilities include an environmental chamber, mobile laboratories for trace gas and particulate analysis, and many specialized instruments. Students have the opportunity to participate in field projects with scientists from many other organizations.
- The Centre for Research on Biomolecular Interactions combines expertise in Chemistry and Biology to study a broad spectrum of problems ranging from structures of biomolecular complexes to their biological roles.
- The Centre for Research in Mass Spectrometry has 15 state-of-the-art mass spectrometers of all types and operates a proteomics facility. Its members are involved in many collaborations with industry, government, hospitals, and other universities.
- Our Combinatorial Chemistry Facility provides support for high throughput analysis with instrumentation for LC/MS, LC/MS/MS, and a 600 MHz NMR.
Please visit York Research for more information.